Tuesday, August 23, 2011

"...still panting through Level 2..."

Day 23. I failed to do the DVD yesterday. I did my 5K training in the morning, but after that the day got away from me. Between running errands, cleaning the house for guests, and keeping a little grumpasauraus rex entertained, it just didn't happen.

And no, I did not sit on the computer for hours and not accomplish anything. I didn't even touch the thing until late in the afternoon and missed a response to an ad I posted on craigslist and therefore missed a sale. Pretty frustrating.

I'm getting back onto it today and will probably do something extra to try to make up for yesterday. I'm pretty mad at myself for not getting to it yesterday, but it is what it is and life will go on.

I thought that by Day 21 I would have moved on to Level 3, but I'm still panting through Level 2 at this point. It's hard! I can't quite keep up yet so I'm not moving on yet.

The great thing is that all this exercising is paying off. I'm down 11 pounds and have lost three inches in my waist. My tummy is flatter, still not great, but better than it's been in a very, very long time. At this point, I'd say I'm about to where I was when I got pregnant. Now it's just a matter of pushing to get to where I was when I met PB. That's the ultimate goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment